Responsibilities of Front Office
1. Responsible for the answering and transfer of the corporate telephone exchange, and providing consulting services for callers;
2. Responsible for the reception of business visitors;
3. Responsible for the sending and receiving of corporate magazines, newspapers, express delivery and other documents;
4. Responsible for the classification, preservation, and filing management of related enterprise materials;
5. Responsible for the environmental sanitation management of the front desk area.
6. Assist the administrative manager to complete other administrative tasks.
The ability of the front desk
1. Have good etiquette knowledge and experience;
2. Have good language skills;
3. Have strong adaptability;
4. Have a good sense of service;
5. The ability to match makeup and clothing, dress decently and lightly.